Future of the Network Documentary
PART 4 - The Cloud: Building in Mid-Air
Converged infrastructures and shared services are at the foundation of cloud computing. Big data, virtual networks and software defined networking will take over water cooler conversations in the tech sector for years to come. Can the network be the bedrock of the Cloud or will market demand and OTT provider services be too formidable for the telco community?
Produced by TIANOW.org.
For more information on the Future of the Network documentary series, contact Claire Johnson - email@example.com.
- Track 1: Mobility & Broadband Capacity
- Track 2: Customer Experience Management
- Track 3: M2M & Internet Of Things
- Track 4: Cloud & Data Centers
- Track 5: Sustainability & ICT
- Track 6: Government, Healthcare and Enterprise Networks
- Policy Day at TIA 2013
- Workshop 1: Supply Chain
- Workshop 2: Data Center Optimization
- Workshop 3: M2M
- Workshop 4: Quality Matters?
- Workshop 5: Media and the Network
- Workshop 6: Streaming Video on the Network
- Workshop 7: Software Defined Networking
- Workshop 8: FirstNet and Public Safety
- Workshop 9: Cybersecurity: Securing the Network
- Workshop 10: Carrier Ethernet 2.0
- VIP Dinner
- Women in ICT
- SIMPLIFYING THE COMPLEXITY OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT (CEM)
- CTO Roundtable Luncheon