Future of the Network Documentary
PART 2 - Broadband Capacity: Are We Ready?
From Gigabit Cities to National Broadband Networks, innovators continue to move the needle towards new broadband technologies. But has the discussion moved away from the long awaited voluntary incentive auctions of spectrum and more towards cutting edge technologies that one day could make our communications systems move faster than the speed of light?
Watch Part 1 Now
Part 3 - Break the Restraints: Uncovering Software-Defined Networking - September 10, 2013
The software-defined networking movement is here. So what will our world look like when we are SDN enabled? The Future of the Network will soon be virtualized as changing cloud architectures and growing business needs require a flexible network environment. But how will industry gain a competitive advantage with SDN? How will the impact of SDN on the network change the way we do business? The Future of the Network is always changing. Where will you be when it does?
Part 4 - The Cloud: Building in Mid-Air - October 1, 2013
Converged infrastructures and shared services are at the foundation of cloud computing. Big data, virtual networks and software defined networking will take over water cooler conversations in the tech sector for years to come. Can the network be the bedrock of the Cloud or will market demand and OTT provider services be too formidable for the telco community?
- Track 1: Mobility & Broadband Capacity
- Track 2: Customer Experience Management
- Track 3: M2M & Internet Of Things
- Track 4: Cloud & Data Centers
- Track 5: Sustainability & ICT
- Track 6: Government, Healthcare and Enterprise Networks
- Workshop 2: Data Center Optimization
- Workshop 4: Quality Matters?
- Workshop 6: Streaming Video on the Network
- Workshop 7: Software Defined Networking
- Workshop 8: FirstNet and Public Safety Mobility Standards
- Workshop 10: Carrier Ethernet 2.0