About TIA 2013 - MARKETS | TECHNOLOGY | POLICY View Attendee Brochure
The Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) will host its third annual conference, TIA 2013: The Future of the Network, October 7-10, 2013 at the Gaylord National in Washington, DC.
It's all about the Future -- the next 3-5 years are critical!
With the exponential rise in demand for networked devices, the growing spectrum crunch, supply chain issues and fast-moving innovation cycles, the Markets, Technology and policy aspects of the Network must work together. Millions of devices and millions of consumers depend on it!
TIA 2013: The Future of the Network is a 3 1/2-day conference offering intensive learning, insightful discussions and related technology demonstrations. Attendees can expect to gain new ideas, understanding and directions for adapting their product launches, technology innovations and business models in order to thrive in the rapidly-changing ICT environment.
THE VIDEO DOCUMENTARY
TIA's Online Video Service, TIA NOW, is producing feature length video episodes focusing on the topics, technologies, policy issues and stakeholders playing a central role in global networks.
Together we are defining the Future of the Network as the only global ICT gathering to plan for the growth and design of tomorrow's Network; an event bringing together the influential thought leaders, decision makers, technologists, engineers, academia, business users and government policy makers of the industry. We invite you and your company to participate in this unique event.
To Attend: Mark Your Calendar for October 7-10, 2013 in Washington, DC. Complete the form to the right "Keep Me Informed" so that you will be alerted when Registration opens.
Speaking at TIA 2013: Call for Speakers is now closed (the Deadline was February 15, 2013).
For more information contact Taly Walsh, VP, Networking & Intelligence, TIA at email@example.com or 703-907-7744.
- Track 1: Mobility & Broadband Capacity
- Track 2: Customer Experience Management
- Track 3: M2M & Internet Of Things
- Track 4: Cloud & Data Centers
- Track 5: Sustainability & ICT
- Track 6: Government, Healthcare and Enterprise Networks
- Policy Day at TIA 2013
- Workshop 1: Supply Chain
- Workshop 2: Data Center Optimization
- Workshop 3: M2M
- Workshop 4: Quality Matters?
- Workshop 5: Media and the Network
- Workshop 6: Streaming Video on the Network
- Workshop 7: Software Defined Networking
- Workshop 8: FirstNet and Public Safety
- Workshop 9: Cybersecurity: Securing the Network
- Workshop 10: Carrier Ethernet 2.0
- VIP Dinner
- Women in ICT
- SIMPLIFYING THE COMPLEXITY OF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGEMENT (CEM)
- CTO Roundtable Luncheon